The individual will be responsible for leading the delivery of applications supporting enterprise operations across Synchrony. This project manager will work on a dynamic team with the goal of leading innovative banking solutions to production. This individual will be responsible in leading Agile Teams as the Scrum Master for delivery of prioritized initiatives for enterprise Ops.
- Lead projects in Agile methodologies in the capacity of Project Manager/ Scrum Master for allocated projects for enterprise operations.
- Manage Sprints - keeping order, process, delivery, priorities accurate and on time
- Keep scrum team focused on concrete priorities while keeping outside influences from disrupting the Scrum team and actively identify and remove waste and distractions
- Work with Product Owners and QA team to ensure that testing and feedback is completed in a timely manner and meeting the Sprint timelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create a holistic roadmap and planning for product delivery.
- Lead in production support prioritization with key stakeholders and identify and pursue improvements.
- Manage a diverse IT team consisting of application architects, application engineers, UX designers,
and outsourced vendors.
- Manage/lead/prioritize the activities of the allocated project (Waterfall/Agile) by collaborating with
other business and IT partners
- Work with business teams to shape business requirements and provide ongoing communication
through project execution.
- Develop project/program plans to realize the requirements, while leading, managing, tracking, and communicating the execution of the plans and ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Generates reports from the project management tool and ensures compliance to PMO processes for allocated projects.
- Ensure PO and Invoices are allocated, tracked and reported.
- Tracks and reports financial for allocated project.
- Support transition to Agile and function independently as a scrum master.
- Conduct Scrum Ceremonies: Daily Stand Ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Demos/Reviews, Retrospectives, and release planning.
- Ensures development stories, acceptance criteria, assumptions, and all related documentation are timely and complete, supporting development, testing, and user acceptance activities.
- Communicate and facilitate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside of the Sprint Team (key stakeholders, executives)
- Advocate for autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
- Generates process reports indicating velocity, burn-down, etc.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience.
- At least years 5+ years of IT experience in developing and implementing information technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Lead/Project Manager leading/Scrum Master managing projects in Information Technology.
- Certified Scrum Master certification is mandatory.
- Experience and knowledge of java technology platforms would be advantageous.
- Experience managing teams versed in cloud computing, and services oriented architecture is required.
- Experience in managing projects in the capacity of project manager/scrum master/Project lead role is required.
- Experience managing offshore resources, organizing and motivate large cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing projects in large banking and financial services companies
- Experience managing multiple scrum teams in parallel desired not mandatory
- Strong business acumen and superior decision-making skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups
- Strong cross-functional team player with the ability to work seamlessly across a matrix organization
- Creativity, enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer "can do" attitude and result oriented.
- Hands on, self-motivated professional style with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple initiatives
- Ability to understand technical requirements of projects and effectively manage resources, vendors and test efforts
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm