Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
• Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Attend product launches and networking events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• He/she must be a strong individual and team player.
• Candidate must have minimum 3 years of working experience on Digital marketing/SEO.
candidates drop their resume at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Interested candidates can contact to VALLI HR (044-48582630)/9600023637
Interview Date: Feb 4.2.2019 to 7.2.2019
Techfoco Global Services Pvt Ltd
No 5, 5th Cross Street Balaji Nagar, Ekkatuthangal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600032.