Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
JOBS FOR WOMEN
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Hotels Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sorry, This job is expired.
Unique Management Consultants
Keywords / Skills :
3 - 5 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
24th Nov 2018
We are pleased to inform you that we have vacancies for the post of WAITERS for Support Services Company Ltd. in Saudi Arabia for their HALLIBURTON PROJECT.
Company Name : Support Services Company Ltd.
Country : Saudi Arabia
Position : WAITERS
Basic Salary : NEGOTIABLE
DUTY HOURS : 10 Hours a day / 7 days a week.
ACCOMMODATION : Provided by the Company
TRANSPORTATION : Provided by the Company
MEDICAL : Provided by the Company
CONTRACT PERIOD : 2 YEARS
WORK DAYS : 7 DAYS PER WEEK
WORK HOURS : 10 + 1 HOURS PER DAY
Website : www.sscworldwide.com
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Ensure that you clock in once you arrive to work and clock out after your shift and for breaks. This way, employers can keep track of their staff, and employees know they're getting paid for the correct hours worked.
2. Welcome customers when they enter your restaurant & escort them to their table. If they have a reservation or specific table requests, be sure to accommodate them.
3. Be a menu expert. Give guests menus once they have been seated and be prepared to provide detailed information on ingredients, food allergies, how the food is cooked, recommendations, and the specials of the day.
4. Sometimes, servers are expected to bus or help bus. Prepare tables and clean when customers have left and replace silverware, table cloths, and glasses with clean ones.
5. Take accurate food and drink orders with an easy-to-use POS system. There's nothing worse than getting an order wrong. It's frustrating for the server, the customer, the owner, and the chef. For better accuracy when firing to the kitchen,
6. Always communicate with kitchen staff on orders or any issues. Side note to owners/managers: a kitchen display screen, or KDS, can help with this.
7. Check dishes and kitchenware for dents or breaks. Customers don't want to sit down to cracked glasses or dishes; it's a big turn off and reduces the chances of them returning.
8. Serve food and drinks straight away so that they don't go cold (or warm). There's nothing worse than biting into lukewarm food or taking a sip of cold coffee!
9. Some restaurants will require you to perform food preparation duties such as preparing apps, salads, cold dishes, desserts, and/or making coffee. Make sure you're following the proper health guidelines, donning gloves because you've been working with your bare hands and touching money all day.
10. Check in with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meal and that there are no problems. If there are problems, be sure to deal with customer complaints correctly and politely, as no one likes a rude waiter.
11. Remove plates and cutlery from the table when customers at the table are finished and bring them to the kitchen to be cleaned. Towards the end of the meal, ask if guests want a to-go box if there's any leftover food.
12. Ask customers if they'd like desserts, tea, or coffee once you have cleared the table. These are among the most-highly marked-up items in restaurants.
13. Once customers are completely finished with their meal, bring them the bill and leave it on a neutral part of the table, or approach the table with a tablet for guests to pay, sign, and tip at the table. Be prepared to know how to split the bill.
14. Regularly meet with hosts, hostesses, and the back-of-house staff to review specials, changes on the menu, 86'ed items, and service specifications for reservations (e.g. big parties).
15. During down time, stock service areas with supplies such as ketchup, salt, pepper, sugar, and cutlery.
16. Towards the end of the night, servers may be tasked with cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping the floors, vacuuming, tidying up the server station, taking out the trash, and/or cleaning the restrooms.
17. Have superior balancing skills and cat-like reflexes. You're going to be on your feet and carrying food around all day, and no one wants to hear that dreaded sarcastic applause for dropping a dish.
18. Be available to work flexible hours and be dependable. The schedule of a server is seldom fixed.
19. Present yourself well and abide by proper grooming and appearance standards. Servers are the face of a full-serve restaurant!
All of the above waiter and waitress duties are crucial to ensure a smoothly running restaurant and a pleasant experience for customers. Managers should make sure that all waiters and waitresses are aware of these duties from the moment they start working in their restaurant.
• A good standard of education should have been attained (SSC/HSC).
• Further education in Hotel/Catering management with an accredited Diploma in Food Service would be desirable.
Professional Experience :
• Must have a minimum of three to four years’ experience working as a Waiter in a first class hotel / restaurant or equivalent catering establishment.
• Should be familiar with the functioning/Operation of all sections of the Restaurant.
Personal Characteristics :
• Must have a high standard of personal hygiene.
• Must be able to take instructions/directions from the superiors.
• Must be fluent in English Language (Speak, Read, Write)
Candidates with relevant qualification and working experience as Waiter in 5 Star Hotel or Restaurant to forward their following documents :
• CV’s in word format along with
• Educational Certificates,
• Training Certificates,
• Experience Certificates and
• Passport copy (1st, 2nd & last page)
Candidates who have worked in Saudi Arabia should attach their exit certificate issued by the Saudi Emigration Authorities.
Our email ID : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Or you may call us at 022 67247777
Rate this Job
Established in Saudi Arabia in 1979, Support Services Company has grown to become one of the most successful and trusted catering, operation and maintenance and life support services providers in the region. The company’s team of 4,000 exemplary and highly trained professionals is proud to serve the needs of its 70,000+ clients on a daily basis in providing Catering & Food Service, Hospital Catering, Camps and Compound Service by delivering the highest standards and quality of services to reputed Companies.
People also viewed
Waiter Jobs in Top Cities
Waiter Jobs in Jaipur
Waiter Jobs in Kolkata
Waiter Jobs in Bangalore
Waiter Jobs in Noida
Waiter Jobs in Hyderabad
Waiter Jobs in Delhi
Waiter Jobs in Mumbai
Waiter Jobs in Chennai
Waiter Jobs in Gurgaon
Waiter Jobs in Pune
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Here is what you need to know about the TCS recruitment process
10 frequently asked JDBC Interview Questions
8 Important DBMS Interview Questions for techies
15 frequently asked Web Designer Interview Questions
Top 10 SAP ABAP Interview Questions
Study: Work-life Balance - Women are more stressed compared to men
Work-Life Balance: Lead a fulfilling life
4 simple work hacks to avoid stress this festive season
Managing anger at workplace and how to keep your cool
Asking for leaves this holiday season? Here's how to go about it
5 Rules for writing an effective cover letter
3 Mistakes you can't afford to make on your resume [Video]
How to write an impressive resume!
The Art of Superior Communication
5 Best-of-class visual resume templates to take inspiration from
5 Tips to save income tax on your salary
How to answer: What is your salary expectation?
Dealing with Questions about Salary History
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
Should you negotiate your first salary
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you