- Responsible for all aspects of marketing initiatives and will be accountable & responsible for developing and driving marketing initiatives to create pipeline, pipeline conversion and increased brand awareness.
- Develop and manage the annual marketing plan and budget. As custodians of the marketing plan you will direct and support integrated and multi-touch marketing activities to drive Demand Waterfall activities for sales leading to increase demand for Co's service in the chosen markets..
- The Marketing Manager/Lead will also be responsible for tracking, analyzing, monitoring and communicating success and delivering ROI for all marketing activities.
- The role requires cross-functional interaction with the Sales, Business Development, Practice, Solutions, Digital & Marcom team.
The role requires a broad range of skills to be successful including marketing, communications (written, verbal), and data analytics. In addition we need the individual to have experience /exposure into event management, online marketing, direct marketing, vendor management and campaign execution.
Responsibilities Include: - Developing and delivering marketing campaigns to generate leads, maximise conversion rates and generate demand among prospects and within the customer base
- Forecasting, measuring, analyzing and reporting the impact of demand creation activities
- Working cross-functionally with external vendors, Digital as well as MarCom team to increase brand awareness and demand for Co's service on online as well as offline medium.
- Direct and adhere to marketing budgets to achieve pipeline objectives including the tracking, monitoring and reporting of marketing spend, relative to pipeline performance.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that participate in the development and execution of demand creation programs.
- Work cross-functionally with Leadership Team, Business Development and others to identify, target and execute events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, email campaigns and webinars. - Work with Account Management to develop and execute client based marketing programs & events to drive additional revenue, client satisfaction, and client referrals.
Being a Civil Engineer helps to understand the unmet customer demands, and identify products and services to delight a Pan India clientiele -with increasing aspirations of a better lifestyle
For an IIM Alumnus, here is a chance to make your impact! Work closely with a Whole time Director of a 1000 crore company that has been a leading player in the Indian industry for over 30 years. Now -taking fresh guard to delight customers, and improve the lifestyle
You will be responsible for driving Sales & Marketing
We expect you to have had
Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans. Proven business analysis and judgement with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skill