Job Title: VP Sales - Insurance Analytics Products & Services
Reporting to: Founders / Co-Founders of the company
Job Location: Hartford, Connecticut (Preferred). Flexible Locations: New York, Boston, Chicago.
Qualification: University or Bachelor's degree / MBA
Ball-park CTC: 160K – 200K USD (Base Salary)
• Heading and driving the Sales of Analytics product and solution offerings in the US market across Life Insurance and P&C (Personal Lines and Small & Medium Commercial Lines) Insurance sectors.
• The objective is to own sales strategy, hard revenue numbers and market planning, bring thought leadership to the sales team, creating a healthy pipeline, orchestrating the pursuit lifecycle, contract negotiations and contract closure sales for the propriety product / platform suite of solutions.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Own logo acquisition and revenue from sales of the product / platform portfolio.
• New sales target of ~1.0 – 1.3 Million of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in the first year.
• Responsible for designing and executing reliable lead generation campaigns – working with the inside sales team.
• Own the lead lifecycle and conversion, including RFI/ RFP responses, proposals, pricing, contract negotiations, contracting and closure.
• Assist in conduct market research and competitive analysis to support go-to-market activities, including pricing strategy, competitive value propositions, influencers, etc
• Grow and expand the team for account growth and management, and New Business Development to correspond with business growth.
• Communicate business ideas, sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting on a periodic basis.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• At least 15+ years of experience in selling analytics/enterprise products and solutions, targeting insurance sector with deep relationships at executive levels.
• Proven experience in Sales Strategy, Business growth through New Business development, Account Management and Growth.
• Familiarity with the insurance analytics market.
• Strong experience in leading sales teams, managing long sales cycles, navigating complex deals.
• To be able to work with and collaborate across global teams.
• Excellent communication skills: must write, speak and present information effectively.