SHIFT: Is required to work in Night/Day Shift & Indian Holidays. Should be willing to work on weekends
Note: Candidate should have must experience of US Mortgage
[Interview - 29th and 30th Oct'2018 at Mumbai Location ]
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under management. Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles. Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
• Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviors. Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement.
• Actively seeks to understand core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday CS practices. Works with the COO to determine strategy to achieve overall site goals. Shapes the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results.
• Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making. Understands how to position the organization for success.
• Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions. Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
Maintains a complete and thorough understanding of technical systems used in day-to-day operations. Implements change or develop new processes as necessary to provide the ability to better service multiple work types. Continually measures and evaluates all work