"As a UX Designer, you must have :
In-depth experience with web page application design as opposed to brochure-ware design
Excellent communication skills and ability articulate design decisions to stakeholders
Excellent sense of spatial awareness with good clean deign
Experience with widget/ component design and consideration for cross platform/ mobile responsiveness
Advanced knowledge of relevant interactive prototyping software such as Sketch and Marvel.
Graphical tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and others
Candidates with experience of working on financial transactional based projects will be favoured (FX, Bonds, Derivatives etc)" , Desired Profile
Design and iterate through pixel perfect interactive prototypes to meet requirements of the business for a range of product areas
Work as part of a cross discipline, agile team dovetailing in LEAN UX techniques
Conduct user interviews, surveys and best practice studies for requirements extraction and validation
Work with the development team to extract drafted prototypes/ concepts into their detailed components parts as assets against JIRA user stories
Rapidly create assets on demand during sprint cycles when required (pixel dimensions, SVG’s, page templates)
Contribute the existing style guide/ pattern library
Preferred Domain Knowledge
• Good knowledge on financial instruments and trading.
• Knowledge of at least one specific asset class / line of financial instruments would be valued.
Other Preferred Skills
• Strong analytical & problem solving and creative skills
• Good communication skills in both written and oral English.
• At least 6 years of hands on experience working in a bank or Financial Institution.
• Ability to be organised and multi-task on different requirements across various stakeholders, and to work independently and under pressure.
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness to work with a range of people from diverse background and geographies.
• Should have a technical or numerate degree in subjects such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics, advanced degree preferred."
Reference ID - GH/BFSI/JC//23062018//76557 UX Designer ,