1. Recruitment Analyst
A Recruitment Analyst is responsible for sourcing and assisting Staffing Managers. A RA is responsible for sending requirements to existing business partners as well as enrolling new business partners, resume formatting in Innoworx template, job postings in various planforms, screening applications, scheduling interviews, regular communication with candidates & managers of the departments, develop a steady pool of quality internal as well as external talent.
• Minimum 0 to 1 year in US Staffing OR 0 to 2 years of experience in a BPO environment catering to US customers
• Proficient Computer Skills in Microsoft Windows Environment
• Availability to work with various departments and foster team work
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Skills in Database Management and Record Keeping
• Exceptional coaching skills
• Ability to follow process and procedures
2. Staffing Manager
Staffing Manager is responsible for managing company job application channels, seeking out new talent, screening applications, interviewing candidates, hiring new employees, vendor management and consultant care. Staffing Manager act as a liaison between candidate and client.
• 1 to 3 years of US Staffing experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have listening skills and the ability to build rapport with people from various walks of life
• Responsible for selling, negotiating and closing
• Source, screen and potential IT candidates
• Utilizing calls, job portals, social network and internal database in a fast-paced manner
• Select well matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contract with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive excellent customer service
• Working knowledge of Windows operating system
• Positive attitude and engaging business-like approach
3. Senior Staffing Manager
As a Sr Staffing Manager your responsibility will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in person meetings with new and existing clients to expand utilization of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing IT & Engineering professionals in Fulltime, Contract & Contract to Hire positions with our clients. Consistent communication and career guidance to our candidates providing presentations with trends and new market updates on a monthly basis.
• Ability to mentor and coach a team
• Must have 5 years of US Staffing experience or 7 years of other related experience
• Successful candidate will have a proven track record of success
• Excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency
• Ability to effectively communicate and work with stakeholders to drive profitability and productivity throughout the organization
• Open to domestic and international travel
Interview process includes on premise written test, HR Interview, Interview with Executive Team and a short presentation by the Interviewee on any subject.
• Working Hours -We are operating in 3 shifts.
• 6 PM to 3 AM IST
• 7 PM to 4 AM IST
• 8 PM to 5 AM IST
• Cab will be provided for pick up & drop
• One meal (Dinner) will be provided