Working on full life cycle of recruitment for various openings on a monthly basis.
· Draft job descriptions, push them through all talent acquisition channels and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
· Sourcing through portals (Career Builder, Monster, Dice, LinkedIn, Job Diva, Indeed etc).
· Screen candidates and conduct first round interviews to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
· Coordinate and organize in-person or telephonic interview rounds.
· Perform reference checks and employment verification.
· Build and maintain a strong network to source candidates from various channels including referrals and not only rely on job portals, social networking and other classified job sites.
· Demonstrate professionalism, with an eye for detail and be proactive in identifying suitable candidates within specified time frame.
· Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
· Maintain recruitment related documents.
Background & Skills:
· 1 to 5 years of experience in US IT/ NON IT recruitment.
· Experience working mainly on Insurance, Financial & Healthcare clients.
· Good Recruitment exposure in IT/ Non-IT domains.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
· Target oriented, self-starter and capable to work well under pressure.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize requirements.
· Should have excellent convincing & negotiation skills.
· Should be a self-motivator and have the ability to work independently.
· Understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. is helpful
If interested then send your updated resume on [HIDDEN TEXT]