"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln
Strivector is a US IT Recruitment and Staffing agency, and we work on both full time and contract positions for companies like Amazon, Boeing, Bank of America, Capgemini, Express Scripts, NCR and other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. We always work directly with our clients (or their VMS) and never through layers. Our India office is in Madhapur, Hyderabad and our US office is in Austin, TX.
Strivector was founded by recruitment and outsourcing experts with more than more than 35 years of experience in Fortune 500 Organizations. At Strivector we pride ourselves for our professionalism and values. We respect our employees and treat them very well. We are honest to our customers and employees. We invest time and money in our employees - so that they continue to grow as individuals and as professionals.
Benefits with Strivector include Friday Half Day for top performers; Company sponsored training; Medical Insurance; Company sponsored out of station trips and team dinners etc. Our incentives are possibly the best in India, and top performing employees can even earn an international holiday trip or a car for exceptional performance!
WHO CAN APPLY
This is a US Recruiter position. Strivector is growing rapidly and we are hiring multiple US Recruiters to support our business growth. We are currently hiring the following profiles to fill these open positions:
- Experienced recruiters with good sourcing, technology and communication skills
- Recent Graduates / Freshers with excellent communication skills and a great attitude
- BPO professionals with 1-3 years of US calling experience, excellent communication skills and a great attitude
- People with 1-3 years of experience in any industry with excellent communication skills and a great attitude
US Recruiting is one of the most lucrative BPO / ITES jobs available today in the Indian market. It pays better than most Domestic and International BPO Jobs, you can earn up to a lakh or more in incentive, and the work is far more exciting than other BPO roles like Customer Service, Telecalling etc. The career growth within Recruiting will almost always outmatch the career growth in BPO, and for the entrepreneurially minded, this is also a business that they can start on their own once they have mastered the art of recruiting.
As a US Recruiter at Strivector, you will be a social connector. You will be the person who helps companies find their dream candidates, and candidates find their dream companies. You will engage with the best and brightest of talent across the world, and help them find their next career break. You will be trained on how to understand the position a company is trying to fill, find talent from multiple sources, initiate conversations with them, gauge their suitability for the position, get them interested in the position and then submit the candidate to the client. On a day to day basis, you will end up doing the following tasks:
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and referrals
- Leverage various job portals e.g. Dice, Monster, Indeed etc.
- Engage with potential candidates as per client requirement, including skills, education, experience and competency
- Conduct phone screens to assess candidate interest and competence
- Negotiate compensation with candidates, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other top talent in that area
Please Note: This job will require you to work from 5pm to 2am.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
No prior experience is required. But aptitude, attitude and the right communication skills are important. You will be a perfect fit for the role of a US Recruiter, if:
- You have fantastic communication skills
- You are comfortable working with targets and competent enough to achieve them
- You have a good understanding of IT
- You are a high energy individual
- You have the drive and passion to succeed
- You are organized and diligent and pay attention to detail
- You have the desire to work in an ethical but fast-paced environment
- You have honesty and uncompromising integrity