Job Title: Pharma/Clinical Recruiter
Shift Hours: Night Shift (6:30 PM – 3:30 AM)
Duration - Full Time/ Permanent
We are actively seeking strong Pharma/Clinical Recruiter to join our successful team in Noida. The below mentioned requirement might be a perfect fit for you.
• Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US.
• Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
• Responsible for handling different types Pharma /Clinical requirements like Biostatistician, Clinical research associate, Clinical team manager, Laboratory technician/Scientist, Nurse, Project manager, Quality assurance auditor etc.
• Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
• To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
• Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
• The ideal candidate will be highly driven with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated and must possess good attitude.
• Should have ability to deliver results in fast paced & metrics driven environment.
• Candidate must have clear understanding of benefits ,compensation ,US Visa/ employment types and terms like W2, US Citizen, GC , OPT and CPT. etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharma/ Biotechnology preferred however combination of education and experience will also be considered.
• Must have minimum 6+ months of experience in US Pharma/Clinical Recruitment.
• Must have hands on experience working with MSP/VMS based Direct Clients.
Attractive Base Salary + Industry Best Recurring Incentives + Cab Facility + Meals + Health Benefits + Other Standard Benefits (Paid Leaves/Vacation etc.)+ Excellent Rewards & Recognition program.