Marketing Manager (CLIENT INTERVIEW IN VIZAG ON 2ND NOVEMBER)
Salary: As per market standard
JD as below:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND BASIC DUTIES:
• Prospects for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Meet clients/customers as appropriate within geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of Opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the market segment.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers to increase company turnover.
• Work with team to develop proposals that meet client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
• Responsible for Client Retention.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators. Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best manner.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: M.B.A. /Bachelor of Engineering
Knowledge management, project planning, requirements development, and requirements management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 8 to 10 Years (Min 5 years in Qatar)
AREA : Project Sales, Building Material Trading, Manpower, Facility Management
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume for shortlisting