Urgently required Civil Engineers for a well reputed Company.
Our commercial architectural firm requires an experienced, highly technical, and an innovative Civil Engineer to join our team of design professionals to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. We’re a progressive, tight-knit company with significant expansion plans. We offer several opportunities for promotion to meet our needs, especially if having experience with concrete restoration. Our firm primarily manages commercial projects in the industrial sector, so experience or knowledge of that area is a plus. The successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing the engineering department.
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
JOB LOCATION : Singapore
QUALIFICATON : BE, CIVIL ENGINEERS / DIPLOMO
WORK HOURS : AS PER COMPANY NORMS
SALARY : BASED ON EXPERIENCE
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 1+ YEARS
ACCOMODATION : AS PER COMPANY NORMS
FOOD : AS PER COMPANY NORMS
WORK PASS : S PASS
MODE OF INTERVIEW : SKYPE & TELEPHONIC
PROCESSING TIME : 60 TO 90 DAYS.
Service Charge Applicable.