The CA is expected to develop a deep and data-oriented understanding of the key metrics and the systems used to drive the business. The incumbent will frequently be required to translate business strategy into a detailed financial and plan, and often be required to take strong ownership for both. Role & Responsibility:
• Handle the responsibility of compliances for both Direct Tax & Indirect Taxes
• Review of the tax returns and revised returns
• Co-ordinate and ensure to meet the compliance deadlines
• Preparation of submissions and Appeal papers before the tax authorities
• Representation of before the tax authorities Liaison with the tax departments
• Co-ordinate with Audit teams for timely completion of audit from tax perspective
• Handle the responsibility of Financial Operations, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting and Management reporting
• Above responsibilities include ensuring internal financial controls in different areas like Pre-accounting Processes, Accounts Payable, Cash & Bank Operations, Payroll, Compliances, Period-end Procedures, Financial Reporting, MIS and Performance Reporting.
• Audit hand holding, Funding support, Operations reviews and process improvements.
• Streamlining processes to achieve efficiencies and effectiveness in operations
• Spotting internal control gaps and devising methods to plug them through focused internal audits and consulting assignments in internal financial controls
• Designing and implementing proper business planning and performance monitoring methodologies, and
• Focusing on organizations policies, processes, procedures, organization structure, roles & reporting relationships, right authority matrix for decision making and relevant management reports though appropriate digitization.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Ideal candidate would be qualified CA with 2-5 years of experience of medium organization in the finance function
• Must have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
• Should be a good team player & ready to shoulder additional responsibility