• Experience in developing CRM, ERP, and CMS.
• Experience in API integration.
• Knowledge on WordPress/Joomla/Drupal
• Knowledge on Agile Methodology.
• Strong knowledge of OOPS, design patterns, and Data structure.
• Should have used version control like svn, git.
• Should have strong knowledge of front end and back end optimization techniques.
• Have knowledge of building application monitoring tools, log parsing.
• Strong server side knowledge, build deployment tool, load balancing.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Guide PHP team on a project in developing dynamic web portals and web applications with client coordination.
• To Develop PHP applications and API's
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception to completion.
• To architect web applications and related developments.
• Testing and deploying applications in server.
• Supporting and guiding junior web developers for development.
• Understanding concepts and developing R&D tools in web technology.
• Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, internet strategists, and other internal team members.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education : UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization.
Experience : 2 - 4 year experience candidate can apply.
Working location : T-nagar, Chennai.
Contact: Gomathi (HR)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 30% of the present CTC