Send Updated CV at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Duties and responsibilities :
1. Primary & Key Counters For Secondary Sales And Monitoring The Related Activities.
2. Mapping, Covering and Searching Of Stockiest At Vacant Area.
3. Appointment Of Stockiest/Distributors And Prepare The Secondary Sales Network For The Stockiest With SSO/SO And Guide Them To Get Achieved The Target.
4. For Increasing The Volume Of Secondary Sales And Looking For Opening Of New Outlets, Monthly Target Should Be Set Accordingly.
5. Looking After the Appointments for SSO/SO.
6. Sharp Watch On Competitors Activities As Deeply Workout With The Report From SSO/SO And Forward The Same To SM or GM/AVP/VP - Sales (HOD) With Proof.
7. Controlling Of the Activities of The Stockiest/Distributors.
8. Controlling Of Inventory Status at Stockiest/Distributors Point & Arrange Order.
9. Follow-up the Collection Proceeds from Stockiest/Distributors.
10. On Job Training To Sr. So/So During Joint Working.
11. Arranging & Fixing Of Weekly, Fortnightly Meeting With SSO/SO For Valuating The Current Performance Taking The New Action Plan To Achieved The Target.
Qualifications & Industry Preference
Qualification-Any Graduation (Preferred Professional Course Sales & Marketing) Industry- FMCG (Tea or Food Division Required)
Work Experience & relevant work experience
Excellent in managing Distribution Network / Channel sales Management, Retail sales. We are looking for a person who can handle a team, can expand the distribution network. A person needs to keep track of the demand of the product, its competitors in the market.
Experience- We are looking for a candidate, which must have experience in FMCG Food industry (Tea / Confectionary) and must have proper area knowledge of the particular head quarter and nearby areas.
Fresher’s NOT REQUIRED
Experienced 7 Years +
Salary : 25 K- 30K (3.0 L – 3.60 L) (Negotiable)