Social Media ManagerRoles and Responsibilities:
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action (engagement).
• Developing social media strategies, innovative and creative ideas that deliver measureable results.
• Creates social campaigns that will stand out from the online clutter and "trend"
• Create post calendars and syndication schedules.
• Be updated with the latest Social media trends & put to use best practices while executing campaigns.
• Do a thorough competitor analysis & take necessary actions to always be on the top by executing innovative ideas.
• Advise Design team for the creatives (image, video etc.) required for social campaigns.
• Use various social tools for ORM activities, social Listening.
• Engage with existing users on social media for their queries related to products & services.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, design etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Should be able to deliver contests & share reports with insightful information
• The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
• Understanding & execution of crisis management is a big plusSome Must- Haves:
• Should have hands on experience in managing brand/brands on FB, Twitter, Youtube & Instagram account. Additional platforms is an added advantage
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms .
• Excellent written & oral communication.
• Keen interest in creating engaging content for social channels. Should understand brand tone & communicate accordingly.
• Should have worked on social media tools for replying & social listening.
• Should have run contests on Twitter
Good to have:
• Experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube ads
BEST OF LUCK !!
Thanks and Regards,
Abhijit Anil Joshi
Kothrud : Pune : 8698800996