This mail is regarding an opening with our Top MNC client.. Kindly revert back immediately with an updated resume if it is relevant to you.
Technical Writers (Avionics / Mechanical):
• Engineering Degree – Aeronautical/ AME / AMAeSI.
• Should have experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of various Aircraft systems and Technical Publications services
• Should have exposure to relevant Aviation / Automotive industry practices and standards.
• Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings / Wiring Diagrams.
• Knowledge of authoring tools like Quicksilver, Epic Editor, Framemaker or similar tools is desirable.
• Knowledge on ATA 100 / iSpec 2200 and ACEMA is desirable.
• Knowledge on S1000 D standards would be an added advantage.
If interested, kindly revert back with the following details:
Full Name(expand the initials as well please):
Valid Contact No.:
Official Notice Period:
Total IT Exp:
Highest regular Qualification:
Request you to kindly forward the mail to your friends if it is not relevant to you.
If Interested, Please send an updated resume.
Feel free to reach me on above mentioned contact details for further clarifications.
Thanks and Regards
Sr. Staffing specialist
Inspiration Manpower Consultancy Pvt Ltd
#5, Lakshmi Complex, 3rd Floor, 10th Main, 15th Cross, RMV Extension
Opp. to CPRI, Sadasiva Nagar, Bangalore-560080.
Mobile No : 7760981078
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]