Shree Events & Ventures Pvt Ltd
About Company: -
Shree Events is a one-stop solution for planning and executing all your Corporate Events, Marketing and Merchandising as well as Wedding and Ceremonies.
We are a professional, creative team of event management specialists. Shree Events has combined for 10 years of experience producing high-quality events of every type and scale. Our passion is managing behind-the-scenes to deliver a superior event experience for your audience. We thrive on delighting you as valued customer by helping you host events that meets or exceed your business goals.
Our core responsibilities will include:
• Event Plan Management – Maintaining a task plan that thoroughly details all event milestones.
• Event Budget Management – Managing a central event budget and recording all relevant event expenses.
• Site Selection – Conducting venue research, coordinating site visits and negotiating venue
• Vendor Management – We have all the logistics in-house for any event, starting from a full scale concert sound & lighting equipment, to a simple projector hire, we have the right equipment for you.
• Premium Management – Researching and procuring giveaways for your event – including attendee gifts and drawing prizes, if desired.
• Onsite Event Execution – Ensuring venue setup meets expectations, greeting attendees and overseeing all vendor activities to achieve a seamless event.
• Celebrity and Artist Management – We do organize events with celebrities and artists, adding more stars and sparkle to an event, May it be a college fest, wedding, a corporate or a product launch.
• Post-Event Analysis – Delivering a post-event report detailing event performance against goals to help prepare for your next event.
Position: - Sales Associate.
Job Location: - Bangalore.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns regarding events and close deals.
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Events as per each client's requirements.
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Daily, weekly & Monthly reports to Management, HR and Operations Manager.
Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Recommend service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
Requirements & Skills: -
• Proven experience as a sales executive/associate or relevant role preferably in the Event industry.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Fast learner and passion for sales.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Maintain sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends and competitors.
• Should mandatory own a vehicle.
• Any Graduate
Salary: - 1.8 to depends upon calibrations of cracking sales/ targets.
Candidates will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Abhishek Tribhuvan HR
Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd.
(M) +91 9762605757
(W) www.talentcorner.in(E)n [HIDDEN TEXT]
You can also follow us on Facebook & Twitter. Just search for Talent Corner.
Offices : |Mumbai||Gurgaon||Gujarat||Kota||Pune| |Banglore||Chennai| |Hyderabad||Vasai|