• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns or be really good at making our board room’s white board look like Jackson Pollock’s new creation
• Develop a new strategy for the generation of sales and marketing our app
• Maintain relationships with our marketing partners and ensure that all the marketing campaigns are done within our marketing guidelines
• Help in preparing customer engagement plans for different cities using multiple communication channels and help us create a brand identity across all social and engagement platform
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Stay up to date with market and online trends relevant to the brand for ensuring campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market
• Monitor the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance which will be strictly evaluated by a higher power, so make sure that the graphs and pie charts look really great
• Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
Corporate Ladder was incorporated in 2008, We are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices.. Here at Corporate Ladder we have a great combination of youth, experience and hard work.
We offer HR services for ITES/BPO/KPO, IT & Non IT sectors. Our organized and professional work allows us to place the right candidate at the right place and for the right job. Corporate Ladder is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development Programs and Temporary work force solutions.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, ABusiness, or a Related Field, Creativity, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter, Adaptability, Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Research, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Leadershi
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases