JD for Tier 3 tech process. Also please go through the notes which gives an insight from Operations team in regards with their expectation from these profiles.
1) Candidates should be well versed with Window 8/8.1 and Win 10 and should at least have installation know how.
2) Candidates should be well versed with installation of devices like printers for a computer network and should have the know how to deal with driver conflicts.
3) Candidates should be well versed with configuring multiple email clients from MS Outlook to third party email clients like Incredimail, Eudora or Thunderbird.
4) Candidates should have knowledge of installing security softwares like Norton Antivirus/McAfee Security Centre and addressing issues with these softwares.
5) Candidates should be well versed with connectivity issues(network/internet) and should be able to put up a wireless network involving multiple devices/computers.
6) Candidates should be well versed with addressing issues with productivity software suites like MS Office/Excel/Powerpoint. They should have an approach towards resolving customer’s technical concerns by researching the issues on google and providing a solution. Please note that the training period for this group is only for a week which translates that these candidates should be well versed in the technical aspects of all third party software or should have an
acumen towards finding a resolution independently by researching on the web and providing a solution.
Shift time: Rotational shift including night shift
Process: Technical Voice process
Salary: upto 5.5Lpa
Notice period: 1month and immediate joiners would be preferred
Interested candidates can mail their resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] or can call / WhatsApp on 8291855742