Experience : Min 3 years Healthcare & Hospitals- preferably selling software’s like HIS, PACS
The Candidate is responsible for identifying potential Customers to whom Instrument tracking systems
can be marketed, educating them about its benefits, and converting them to buy such systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Lead Generation
- Identify potential customers for Instrument tracking systems.
- Networking at right levels & identifying key stakeholders.
- Keep track of greenfield projects coming up in the region.
- Attend Conferences/CMEs to generate possible enquiries.
2. Business Development
- Initial sales pitch
- Customer qualification and profiling.
- Product demo along with technical discussions.
- Offering different options of product based on customer’ budget.
- Submitting quotes, following up, attending discussions, pre-bids & negotiation meetings.
- Creating awareness with Government agencies like HLL, HITES, NABH, JCI & MOHFW and
working with these agencies at a specification level.
-Create and updating CRM from time to time.
Unique Knowledge & Skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Team spirit
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Achieving result
• Computer literacy is a must – MS Office etc.