Dear Candidate ,
We are having an urgent opening for eLearning Tester@CMMIL5
Company in Pune
Position : eLearning Tester
Location : Hadapsar, Pune
Experience : 3+ Year
This individual is an expert in functional testing, eLearning course look and feel
, content verification knowledge, SCORM compliance testing, accessibility, usability, performance and device (I Phone, I Pad and android tablet) testing. Knowledge in bug tracking and reporting.
- Ability to develop test cases and execute quickly to meet demanding timelines, while maintaining high levels of quality and assurance.
- Develop QC Checklist from development guideline or development checklist
- Should be good in elearning project DLC and STLC processes.
- Should be good in QA processes and responsibilities.
- Should be good in testing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to understand complex systems from technical and business standpoints.
- Should be good in test documentation like Test Scenario, Test case, QC Checklists and Test report.
- Should be good in all testing methodologies and concepts.
- Should be self-driven and pro-active.
- Analyzing the Requirements and understanding testing requirements related to the current project / product.
- Preparing Test Cases for module, QC Checklist from the various guidelines supplied
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking as per test case of QC checklist and reporting.
- Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience.
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
- Communication with the QA Manager• Perform look and feel, content mapping, Functional, usability, Browser compatibility, accessibility, SCORM compliance and device testing.
If Interested please share your updated Resume on "[HIDDEN TEXT]"
with following details
Experience in years-
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Reason for change-
Notice Period (Negotiable upto) -
Mobile number ---
Thanks & Regards,
Direct Number: 022-49856811