The ideal SA Technologies candidate for our Global Business Development Manager role will be an excellent communicator and orchestrator/quarterback of strategic sales pursuits. The GBDM is very principled, has strong integrity and core values. This individual must be able to create and foster strong relationships both externally and internally. Experience in multiple corporate environments or industry sectors are important to build relevant perspective. This role requires a leader who creates critical sales messages, leads deal qualification, orchestrates solution construction, validates need/budget/timeline, negotiates win/win scenarios, and can close effectively. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in IT professional services displaying keen knowledge of large deal opportunities, key competition, and inner-circle stakeholders (industry/vertically aligned if necessary). In this role you must be able to shape and sell large, dynamic outsourced/project solutions. Our sales team is the heartbeat of the SA Technologies organization. Being part of this team means you are raising the bar for those around you and you are a model of high performance.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT solutions sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts.*
• Proven track record of selling complex varied IT services in large enterprise accounts maintaining strong client relationships and recognizing on-going IT Services needs.
• Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell SA Technologies services.*
• Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals.*
• Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.*
• Ability to contact, qualify, and close current and prospective customers.*
• Ability to describe a number of circumstances in which business has been sold that eventually led to at least $500,000 in solutions/services revenue with a single client.*
• Ability to procure and lead a pursuit team in complex sales and account environments.*
• Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent engagements.*
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.*
• Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.*
• Ability to articulate client project requirements to SA Technologies delivery personnel.*
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.*
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus.*
Thanks & Regards,
Monika Nanore| IT Recruiter | SA Technologies Inc.
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Address: Suite 505, World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune India – 411014