1. Handle multiple projects and team of Mobile, Desktop and server technologies.
2. Should be able to fully comprehend the project’s objectives.Doing so involves completely understanding and grasping what the final product should look like, what time frame is satisfactory, and how much money is budgeted.
3. Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork.
4. Project Reviews with the Leaders & Team members
5. Ensures timely delivery of project.
6. Individual and daily tasks management, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
7. Ensure standards are defined and followed in projects
8. Participate in performance review of teams
9. Work with Sr. Management in organizational development
10. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
11. Implementation and execution of disaster recovery and back-up procedures.
12. Implement software life-cycle and CI/CD
13. Verifies application results by conducting system audits.
14. Manage all documentation
15. Help team members in problem solving
16. Information Security knowledge will be a plus point.
1. Design technical developments
2. Develop and maintain information technology plans
3. Inspect projects for quality assurance and technologies implemented
4. Up to datewith latest technologies
5. Analytical, critical thinking / Run time Decision Making, and excellent problem solving skills
6. Team Management
7. Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal both)
8. Good leadership Skills
9. Ensure customer satisfaction.
10. Quality management
11. Should be able to think from customer’s view perspective
12. Should be able to direct others, delegate, and keep everything flowing
13. Attention to details while keeping the high level overview
15. Risk Management