· Assistance with the preparation of quarterly Form 10-Q and annual Form 10-K reports for KPO in accordance with U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations.
· Assistance with other SEC filings for KPO including Form 8-K for significant business acquisitions, the annual proxy statement and registration statements for the issuance of stock.
· Assistance with the preparation of various other recurring statutory and regulatory financial reports filed with U.S. federal agencies, states and government sponsored entities.
· Assistance with the preparation of financial statements and footnotes prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP for certain subsidiaries of KPO .
· Assistance with the preparation of schedules which support financial disclosures in reports filed with the SEC and others.
· Assistance with information requests from KPO ’s internal and external auditors.
· Assistance with the maintenance of the Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for financial reporting cycles.
· Assistance with technical research on financial reporting issues and the accounting for complex transactions.
Required Qualifications / Certifications:
· Bachelors degree in Accounting
· Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant
· 5 or more years of experience, preferably with a large accounting firm
· Mortgage servicing industry experience a plus
· Good business writing skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Detail-oriented with the ability to work well under the pressure of external deadlines
The salary best in the industry basing on your experience
(if you have a Call |Centre or BPO Exp added advantage)
You may call us on or mail your resume to [HIDDEN TEXT],
Or walk-in with your friends to
White Horse Manpower Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Office 156, 3rd Floor, Jumma Masjid Golden Complex, Jumma Masjid Rd, (Exit of Commercial Street) Shivajinagar Bangalore 560051.
Please call for both In station & Outstation interview scheduling on Phone 9972020040
Free Recruitment & Spot Offer Letter
Thanks and Regards
Walkin for you