Company Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
Industry IT/Computers - Software
Years of Experience 5 - 10 years
Posted On 7th May 2019
Skills cisco, CUCM
Job Title: Unified Communications Engineer
Location : Singapore
• Knowledge in current releases of CUCM & Related components
• lead and/or participate in regional & global projects
• Knowledge in Video Conferencing systems such as Acano, VCS, Expressways, MCUs & Telepresence is a plus
• providing day to day support for all Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) systems in our environment.
• Provide day to day support for all Voice & Video Infrastructure, deal with carriers and assist in troubleshooting issues.
• Must be able to review UC&C related costs and provide recommendations on cost savings ideas.
• Perform maintenance and coordinate with external vendors. Read and understand monitoring system reports concerning systems functionality.
• Coordinate with project management pertaining to project related tasks. Ensure that compliance with existing services is constantly updated.
• Must have knowledge in current releases of CUCM & Related components.
• Should be able to lead and/or participate in regional & global projects.
• Must be willing to work on day to day operational BAU issues & requests.
• Must have ability to clearly communicate and Interface with internal clients for daily support.
• Must have ability to function in a fast-paced organization.
• Must have ability to providing input and recommendations for areas of service delivery improvement.
• Knowledge in Video Conferencing systems such as Acano, VCS, Expressways, MCUs & Telepresence is a plus.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services that helps Clients bring the future of work to life – today – in a business environment that is being transformed by accelerating globalization, virtualization, and the shift toward cloud technologies.
We continuously seek the “best and the brightest” when we recruit new employees, and we’re consistently an “employer of choice” at leading engineering and business schools around the world. Our domain industry specialists have well-established backgrounds working with companies in the industries we serve.
Our teams and their talent are a principle reason that we consistently outperform the competition.
Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.