Job Description –UI Developer
Designation - UI Developer
Relevant Experience: 2-3 YearsWe are looking for an UI Developer responsible for the client side of our service.
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a desktop web and mobile app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. Responsibilities
• Delivering a complete front-end application / reports and dashboards
• Ensuring high performance
• Governing the whole user interface and experience
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Skills and Qualifications
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Basic/Deep knowledge of AngularJS
practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Experience in working with angular bootstrap and data visualization libraries (Chart.js) would be an advantage
• Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource.
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS, when needed
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, consistent with the app logic as well as the file system.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API and other web services used in the system.
Please contact R.ChandraShekar at 09533601953 or mail to [HIDDEN TEXT]