Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Vskills - Govt. Certification
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Sales Jobs in Bengaluru / Bangalore
Transition and Assessment Manager
Transition and Assessment Manager
Handiman Services Limited
Keywords / Skills :
Communication, Smart, Hardworking, Excellent Communication Skill., Dedicated, traveling
Bengaluru / Bangalore
5 - 9 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Sales/ Business Development
Area/ Territory Sales Manager
Relationship Mgr/ Account Servicing
Key Accounts Manager
4.50 - 8.00 lacs
16th Apr 2019
Job Title: TRANSITION MANAGER
Grade: HM – M3
Reporting to: Head - Operations
Resource: Collaborative Working with Area Managers and Field Officers
Work Location: Corporate Office, Bangalore
High quality service delivery is very core to the future of our business. Operations is a multifunctional department that has been positioned to plan, coordinate, control and execute all operational aspects pertaining to service delivery in security, housekeeping and utility areas and consequently strengthen client retention
Purpose of the Position
First impression is the lasting impression. How successfully we start a new project is very crucial to our long term success. This position will be responsible for smooth and successful execution of all preparatory activities during the transition period. The Transition Manager will apply transition management skills, standard operating procedures and methodologies during the first month of the new project (Transition Period). Ensure new project transition through active engagement with concerned internal departments as also customer coordination. The role involves planning resource allocation, documentation, and timely execution of preparatory steps per schedule for the transition within defined budget.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA)
1. Driving Projects (Execution of New Projects)
2. Process Implementation (SOP)
3. Collaboration (Co-ordination and Communication)
4. Transition Handing over & Schedule
Responsibilities & duties
Driving Projects (Execution of New Projects)
• The Transition Manager is responsible for the entire transition management across new projects. He is responsible & required to take full responsibility for the new project that delivers the total operation implementation (new Projects) of all services due to be delivered by Handiman.
• Draw out a detailed implementation schedule, to ensure all key activities / responsibilities / timelines are in place to ensure the start of the agreed date.
• Ensure all manpower is available as per the numbers & required profile in time.
• Orientation, Job Knowledge & initial training of all staff at the project.
• Check & ensure logistics of staff reaching project & shift change schedule including relievers.
• Virtually camp at site from day 1 to oversee rolling out; staff manning positions, seamless transition from previous arrangements & familiarization / orientation at the new site.
• Overseeing rolling out of all services in the contract. Acts as an empowered facilitator (trouble shooter) for site team, should there be any hurdle / help needed; at the same time responsible to Client as Handiman’s Quality custodian.
• Take regular proactive rounds of the property for surprise checks on service delivery, make observations vis-à-vis a checklist & ensure corrections.
Process Implementation (SOP)
• Handle multiple new projects simultaneously as they commence and ensure implementation of full "Transition Process".
• Understand, internalise defined transition management process. Ensure 100% compliance with process steps of the process
• Set up periodic (Weekly progress reviews with Head - Operations and with customer
• Note learning from process implementation and deviations. Incorporate learning for process refinement
• Track and periodically (Weekly) report to clients in specific context
• Review and reset effective pre-deployment training
• Meeting with other functional managers to discuss possible improvements in Transition process.
Collaboration (Co-ordination and Communication)
• Is a single point of contact for the Client, in the period between B.O. till 1 month of on-site execution, will essentially act as a strong, over lapping connector between the phases of B.D. & Operations, thus paving a way for a smooth transition.
• Does not substitute functional responsibilities of H.R., Ops Team, but acts as a dedicated resource for the project & represent the Client interest at all times to internal team at Handiman, in translating "Handiman Promise" in service delivery.
• Regular communication with the Client to give updates, preparation based assurances & negotiation on any changes / deviation from previously agreed schedule.
• Maintain close contact with client for updates & discussing any issues.
• Act as one ownership" point for all internal functional coordination. Required to proactively drive progress
Transition Handing over & Schedule
• Taking over of the project from other vendors prior to 3 days from the commencement date.
• Chalk out training needs, reviews and finalizes pre and post deployment/online training schedule training capsule, agenda, trainer, dates and support material for the training by the training manager
• Smooth handover to operations team on day of deployment. Ensure client sign off on last weekly report with satisfaction (No pending issues)
• Absorb & document all knowledge about Client / build database between B.O. & Contract; contract details, deployment details, procedural & informational compliances needed, Client needs – expectations / performance standards.
• Prepare / use checklist of critical steps to track & tick each after completion. Satisfactory completion of Checklist (with no red marks) will be clearance for the Project to start. This clearance recommended by the P.O. needs to be approved by the Ops head or Client Management head.
• Should make a formal report to H.O. at the end of week 1, week 2 & week 4, should take client’s feedback / satisfaction rating at the end of week 2 & week 4. The week 4 reports will either certify that the site is well set for implementation or recommend extension for any correction.
• Maintain all documents and records up to date as specified in the Transition process and ensure audit compliances are met with no deviation
• Document gaps/deviations and learning from experience for future refinement and team training
Academics & Trades Qualification
• Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline
Work Experience & Skills
• 5 - 7 Years of experience in operations preferably in service industry and 2 years in Transition management role will be an advantage
• In-depth knowledge of project management
• Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills in Kannada, Hindi & English both written and oral.
• Well organized and strengthened working
• Result based approach to the work is a must.
• Analytical abilities with an eye on detail
• Customer Centric Focus
• Problem analysis, problem-solving, decision-making skills
• Supervisory skills & Project Management Skill
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Organization and planning
• Ability to stay composed under pressure
• Aggressive, follows through on commitments
• Good Listener
Age and Gender
• Age: 30 – 35 Years
• Gender: Male/Female
This role involves extensive travel, standing for extended periods of time, having to climb stairs, transfer essentials for the site, working late nights and over weekends whenever necessary.
Employee Signature: Date:
Manager Signature: Date
Performance review period: Every Week
Next review date: Every Monday
Excellent Communication Skill.
Rate this Job
People also viewed
Communication Jobs in Top Cities
Communication Jobs in Jaipur
Communication Jobs in Kolkata
Communication Jobs in Bangalore
Communication Jobs in Noida
Communication Jobs in Hyderabad
Communication Jobs in Delhi
Communication Jobs in Mumbai
Communication Jobs in Chennai
Communication Jobs in Gurgaon
Communication Jobs in Pune
English accent Jobs
Soft skill Trainer Jobs
Soft skill Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Dial in: How to master Amazon phone interview questions
Most frequently asked Data Science Interview Questions
Top 20 most frequently asked Java Interview Questions
7 frequently asked BPO Interview Questions
10 Basic Digital Marketing Interview Questions
How to Stay Happy at Work
Study: Work-life Balance - Women are more stressed compared to men
Work-life Balance: A tale of three regions - India, UAE and SEA (Infographic)
Work Life Balance - Do you own your work or does your work own you
Does your organization believe in work-life balance? Reading the signs
How to approach job search after a long term employment?
5 tips to edit your resume like an expert
A complete guide on CV preparation
Looking for a job in Social Media? Here's what to include in your resume
CV Dos and Don'ts
The Negotiation Dance
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
5 Tips to save income tax on your salary
Negotiating When You Have Leverage
HR Recruiter for White Horse Manpower P Ltd. Direct Walkin (0 - 3 yrs)
White Horse Manpower Consultancy Private Limited
Good Communication, Hard Working, Dedicated, Hardworking, Flexible, Team Player , Confident, Energetic, Ambitious
Bengaluru / Bangalore
0 - 3 years
Travel Sales Consultant
Travel Sales Consultant,excellent communication skills
1 - 5 years
Smart Infra Realty Private Limited
1 - 2 years
View All Similar Jobs
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you