Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, Basware is the global leader in providing purchase to pay and e-invoicing solutions. We empower companies of all s to unlock value across their financial operations and business networks. We are the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services. With Basware, small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. Our purchase-to-pay, e-invoicing and financing services, designed for small and large organizations, are available through an extensive network of offices and business partners globally. Revenue of €148.6 million in 2016.More than 1,800 employees worldwide
Listed on NASDAQ Helsinki (BAS1V) since 2000, established in 1985.
The company has operations across over 100 countries on six continents. Basware’s markets include Nordic countries, Europe, Russia, North America and Asia Pacific. The company has its own subsidiaries in Scandinavia, Western Europe and the United States. Additionally, Basware has over 70 value added resellers in Europe.Job Title: Trainee Validation
As a Trainee Validation, you will be a part of our fast-growing organization which provides a full range of services to our global clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be assigned to S&C Team in Chandigarh, India where you will work alongside other experienced Basware associates delivering solutions providing an excellent opportunity to learn & grow.Employee Benefits
We recognize your aspirations and strive to create a highly flexible, collaborative, and rewarding work culture for you. Salient benefits for entry level trainees in Basware:
- Clearly defined career tracks with an opportunity to work in 24*7 environment
- Fast track growth opportunities for high performers
- World-class Learning & Development Program
- Best-in-class Compensation & Benefits
- Step 1 : Short listing / Screening based on resumes.
- Step 2 : Aptitude round
- Step 3 : Communication round
- Step 4 : S&C department screening/Shortlisting round
- During Training stage: 10000/month(Stipend) [Valid for First three months]
- After Confirmation: 13000/month + Attractive Incentives + Other Allowance up to INR 5000 (Night Shift + Transport) + Meal (Night Shift)
- For Girls: Day Shift only.
- An Employer’s PF contribution will be in addition.
Date of Joining
All selected candidates will need to join the organization immediately, subject to graduation/postgraduation dates and satisfactory background verification checks.
Share our excitement. Join Basware, and participate in the great opportunities ahead of us. For more details, please visit our career website at www.basware.com/about-us/careersJob Requirements
- Candidates with at least Graduation Degree in any disciplines with minimum 60% aggregate, will have an advantage as you possess foundational knowledge in relevant areas.
- Candidate with three-year Diploma after senior secondary education in any stream.
- Candidates with total work experience of less than 12 months will also be considered.
- Excellent Communication skill
- Keen interest to pursue a long-term career in the challenging arena of backend non-voice process (non-technical)
- Candidate should be able to work within tight timelines & maintain quality standards in
- Candidate should be comfortable in handling large volumes of data and manage productivity numbers
- Positive mind set to learn & grow
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Logical thinker and a Team player
- Basic Computers knowledge including Excel & internet.
- Candidate with good knowledge regarding Invoice is preferred.
- Candidate with knowledge of different European and international languages is desired.