We invite Fresher candidates who are more inclined towards - Analytical thinking and innovation | Active learning and learning strategies | Creativity, originality and initiative | Technology design and programming | Critical thinking and analysis | Complex problem solving | Leadership and social influence | Emotional intelligence | Reasoning, problem solving and ideation | System analysis and evaluation.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. You should have excellent understanding of Secured SDLC and Agile Software Development methodologies.
2. You should have good understanding of Client Interaction and Requirement Gathering process.
3. You should have sound knowledge of creation of Technical documents (Proposal, MOM, BRD, SRS, User Manual, etc.) and Diagrams (Activity, Data Flow, Use Case, Class, Entity Relationship, Sequence and Collaboration).
4. You should have sound knowledge of identifying, defining and documenting business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of systems access after consulting with functional unit management and personnel.
5. You should be able to define and document customer business functions and processes to ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users.
6. You will need to liaison between technology teams, support teams, business units and customer teams.
7. You need to be good in communicating and collaborating proactively with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivering Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required.
8. You will need to participate in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system.
9. You will need to track and manage project plan and monitor project schedules.
10. You will need to publish project status reports and escalate points which require immediate redressal.
11. Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Project, Atlassian Confluence & JIRA, Trello, GitScrum, UAT and writing MySQL queries will be added advantage.
12. Domain knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be added advantage.
13. You need to put in efforts to research and explore emerging technologies and trends such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain and Business Analytics concepts.
14. You need to have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
15. You should be able to think out of the box innovative solutions.
16. You need to have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
17. You need to have excellent customer interaction skills.
(Applicants willing to join immediately will be preferred)