US Tech Solutions is a new age leading talent and technology solutions firm. Our current global revenues are in the range of $150 Million. Our staffing solutions include multiple labor categories like IT, Scientific, Clinical, Engineering, Finance, Pharma and Professional & Admin. We have existing relationships and accounts with all the large MSP’s in the market. We are currently in the top 10% of the suppliers in over 80% of the programs that we participate in. US Tech was awarded as supplier of the year for 2012 by Volt MSP and Supplier of the year by Kelly MSP for 2013.
Job Title: Pharma/Clinical Recruiter
Shift Hours: Night Shift (6:30 PM – 3:30 AM)
Duration - Full Time/ Permanent
We are actively seeking strong Pharma/Clinical Recruiter to join our successful team in Noida. The below mentioned requirement might be a perfect fit for you.
• Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US.
• Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
• Responsible for handling different types Pharma /Clinical requirements like Biostatistician, Clinical research associate, Clinical team manager, Laboratory technician/Scientist, Nurse, Project manager, Quality assurance auditor etc.
• Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
• To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
• Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
• The ideal candidate will be highly driven with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated and must possess good attitude.
• Should have ability to deliver results in fast paced & metrics driven environment.
• Candidate must have clear understanding of benefits ,compensation ,US Visa/ employment types and terms like W2, US Citizen, GC , OPT and CPT. etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharma/ Biotechnology preferred however combination of education and experience will also be considered.
• Must have minimum 6+ months of experience in US Pharma/Clinical Recruitment.
• Must have hands on experience working with MSP/VMS based Direct Clients.
Attractive Base Salary + Industry Best Recurring Incentives + Cab Facility + Meals + Health Benefits + Other Standard Benefits (Paid Leaves/Vacation etc.)+ Excellent Rewards & Recognition program.