We are hiring for a IT Recruiter role with the company Jconnect Infotech Pvt Ltd. Please find below more details about the company and role & responsibilities.
CLIENTS:- For reviews, hear our clients speak at our website www.jconnect.in
Why Work with us:
Ø Excellent Salary for the right candidate.
Ø Excellent Incentives and Growth Opportunities.
Ø Biannual Team Parties indoor & outdoor.
Ø Excellent Sales & Recruitment professionals.
Ø Employee Medical Insurance
Job Profile: Technical Recruiter
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters/Any/Technical
Shift : Day Shift
Personal skill sets:
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with Indian clients.
• Incumbent needs to be enthusiastic, who displays ownership of work, discipline and perseverance at work.
• Should have zeal to work in the Indian market scenario.
• The right candidate must be a confident Self-Starter with experience in staffing services & must have a high degree of drive to motive the entire team.
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to prioritize competing demands effectively.
• Candidates with prior experience in Domestic IT staffing/ consulting/ IT Recruitment Industry. We are looking for stable resources who are looking for a long term opportunity.
• Should have good communication and convincing skills.
• Involved in full life cycle of recruiting including searching, qualifying, scheduling interviews, rate negotiation and closing.
• Collecting Requirement from respective Team Lead.
• Analyze the requirement and understand what type of person the client is looking for their opening.
• Searched for qualified candidates on Monster and job portals and also various Groups, free sites, communities, and also on local database by applying appropriate search strings.
• Responsibilities include submitting candidates to the client and also creating a pool of candidates.
• Good negotiation skills are required to discuss the pay and close offers.
• Timely Communication with candidates regarding heir qualifications and rate/salary negotiation, relocation, etc.
• Interview assesses and evaluates applicants to determine their qualification and appropriate match with client needs.
• Answering employee questions regarding, policies and procedures, open positions, and benefits.
• Pre-screen prospective candidates, negotiate and finalize salaries/rates for both contractors and permanent hires and extended job offers.
• After finding consultant suitable for the position, take answers to a set of standard of questions and also years of experience he has with the breakdown skills, submit him to my point of contact.
• Maintain positive working relationships with employees/consultants and all levels of management to successfully recruit through employee referrals.
• Also keep the track record of resumes, so that if another clients need a candidate of same requirement. Then check his availability with the position and submit.
• Provided weekly and quarterly submittal record using MS-Excel to management regarding the performance statistics.
NOTE - Please carry your Resume/CV/Profile while coming for the interview.
Thanks & Regards
Nisha Ali Rizvi
Human Resource|Jconnect Infotech Pvt Ltd | ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
7518503391 | Fax: +91-120-4235761
[HIDDEN TEXT] |[HIDDEN TEXT]