Role and Responsibilities:-
• 3 to 5+ years of Technical Recruiting Experience in hiring candidates for W2, contract-to-hire and contract positions in the US Geography.
• Proficient to work with H1B, TN Visa, EAD, Green Card and US Citizens and exposure on various tax-terms like - C2C, W2, 1099.
• Familiarity in Job-Posting and managing portals like, dice, monster, career builder, social networking sites and Internal ATS.
• Dedicated to the US recruitment process with the responsibility to provide staffing needs based on the client and vendor requirements.
• Search, identify and qualify all potential candidates through recruiting calls screening candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills, salary requirements and negotiation.
• Locate and identify potential candidates through the use of Job-Boards, social media, user groups/associations, candidate referrals, networking, etc.
• Ability to understand technical skills, latest buzz words in the industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and confident posture.
• Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Should be willing to work as per US central timings / Night Shift.
Candidate Basic information:
First Name :
Last Name :
Current Salary per annum:
Expected salary per annum:
Available Date/Notice period:
Total / Relevant years of work experience:
Phone Number (Home / Cell):
Will Relocate: Yes/No/Not Applicable:
Reason for leaving:
Good time to discuss: