Responsibilities and Duties
● Planning, scheduling, and controlling the activities of Atrient products development and support.
● Responsible for scheduling, coordination and completion of tasks required for steady state systems, maintenance, documentation, development and enhancements to systems and customer support.
● Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project.
● Prepares project management documentation, professional reports and presentations for upper management and the federal customer regarding status of project(s). Hosts multiple periodic internal and customer-facing status meetings.
● Mentors teams through the desired transition from a waterfall framework to agile implementations in future releases while managing a technical support staff in daily support operations (Support Tickets).
● Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
● Maintains a risk register using defined template and provides suggested risk mitigation strategies for identified risks
● Manages project budget, when applicable, to include Estimates to Completion (ETC) and Estimates at Completion (EAC). Must be able to provide EVM reporting to the customer for selected projects.
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelors (BE/B.Tech MCA) in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field.
● Minimum 6 years of Project Manager Experience in solutions delivery and software development. More than 5 years’ experience in development. Scrum/Agile is a must. The person will be responsible for Technical and Functional role in aspect of 60:40 (40% Functional and 60% Technical).
● Experience following structured Project Management best practices and policy
● Hands-on experience with development, implementation and support of .NET
● Experience with tools/languages: SQL Server 2014, Windows Server 2012
● Exposure and understanding of full project lifecycle (analysis, development, integration, deployment, test and UAT)
● Experience with client engagement at a project level
● Commitment to project success as it may require working overtime hours during critical project phases
● Motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
● Self-motivated and ability to grasp new concepts and technical skills quickly.
● Leadership skills to manage and motivate teams of 15+ FTEs, with additional oversight of a Project Manager on the Enhancement Task Order
● Strategic mindset and ability to foresee upcoming opportunities and threats
● Highly organized, good time management skills, and detailed-oriented.
● Experience building Mobile Apps.
● Software development and web technologies. Scrum based tracking tool.
● Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
● Competitive salaries
● Medical insurance
● Paid time off (PTO)
● Career development opportunities