Technical Lead – CRM
Experience: 5 Years - 10 years
Position Type: Full Time – FT
Functional Area: Strong Technical role with MS Dynamics CRM, 2016, D365.
Education: Any graduate
Work Location: Bangalore
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices across the world, Indegene is partner to most of the world’s Top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
As life sciences companies embrace digital and omni-channel marketing for more personalized customer engagement, Indegene helps enable this shift by integrating commercial content development with deep data, analytics and campaign expertise.
Across brands and geographies, we help some of the world’s largest pharma companies drive consolidation and excellence in omni-channel customer experiences by integrating data operations, and advanced analytics into the design and personalization of customer campaigns and creation of digital content. This is enabled by bringing together deep analytics expertise and contemporary AI and Big Data technology to establish Global Centres of Excellence for Marketing Operations.
Indegene has a strong and established business providing full-spectrum of business solutions for clinical, regulatory, safety, and medical affairs of Life sciences (pharmaceutical, devices, and biotech) companies worldwide from early drug development to mature products. Much like the commercial space, the R&D/Medical side of Pharma/Lifesciences is undergoing transformation at variable pace across the industry. Medical Organizations are increasingly looking to driving efficiencies and productivities in almost all areas of traditional work streams that are human/capital time intensive, while retaining high compliance to regulatory requirements.
Indegene has always been known for its strong domain expertise and is now driving for differentiated outcomes (reducing time-to-agency, enhanced productivities & efficiencies, higher accuracy and compliance) by disrupting the status quo in contextualizing contemporary, modern technologies (AI,ML, NLP) for life sciences by leveraging this expertise.
Further upstream in the pharma product lifecycle, we are helping companies to integrate multiple sources of clinical, safety and real world (electronic medical records, claims, wearables, etc.) data and perform nuanced, domain-specific analytics on them. By doing so, we are helping pharma and life sciences companies accelerate their clinical trials, detect safety signals and garner real world evidence to engage with external provider, patient and payer communities.
Indegene’s co-commercialization solutions bring together all the expertise mentioned above to help life sciences companies drive revenue growth for their brands across the lifecycle. Across a range of business needs such as white space coverage, augmentation of field force efforts, medical
engagement, lead generation, patient adherence, consumer awareness, etc., we take end to end responsibility to drive auditable business outcomes (increased Rx and sales).
In several cases, our co-commercialization engagements are structured as outcomes-based contracts wherein Indegene is a gain-share/risk-share partner to life sciences companies. Our track record of success and proven ability to deliver the right content/service to the right person at the right time through the right channel has made us the partner of choice to life sciences companies for externalization of the sales and marketing of their products.
• Allocation of effort is 50% hands on technical work / 30% client interactions / 20% team management
• Review functional requirements, propose, design and develop solution based on client’s needs.
• Work with the client to gather technical requirements related to integrations, develop technical plans and build integrations.
• Deliver leadership, mentoring and technical expertise to the Implementation Team.
• Document technical risks and issues and actively work to mitigate risks.
• Interact with prospects during product demos and discovery.
• Provide input into estimates, project timelines and project tasks.
• Travel to customer locations for meetings as needed.
BE/B-Tech /any graduate
• Must have 5+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 development experience, including configuration, customization, integrations, data loading, architecture, and mapping client solution.
• Experience working with the sales cloud and administrative features are required. Experience with additional clouds such as Service and Marketing are an asset.
• Must have client facing experience and possess the ability to present persuasively and effectively.
• Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customizations to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
• Experience working with ETL, SQL, C#, plugin development and web development (HTML, Java Script, CSS).
• Must possess an understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality versus custom coding.
• Expertise in Dynamics CRM technical documentation and design.
• Experienced in writing unit and functional tests.
• Experienced in scoping and technical requirements gathering.
• Consulting experience would be an asset.
• Microsoft Dynamics 2016 or Dynamics 365 certification a plus.
• Experience with other CRMs, such as Veeva, IQVIA, Salesforce.com, are an asset.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical / healthcare industries would be an asset.
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations while on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.