Greetings from IKYA Human Capital Solutions. (A Division of QUESS CORP Ltd).
Recruiting for : Bihar Vikas Mission, Government of Bihar.
The contract period of employment shall be for 11 months with Govt. of Bihar and can be Renewed/Extended.
Gross Salary per month : Rs. 148,500 /-
Work Location: Patna, Bihar
Interested candidates will have to apply only through Online portal/ link mentioned below & and make sure that application is submitted successfully. No other mode of application will be considered.
Link to apply online - URL : http://BVM5recruitment.quesscorp.com
( Applications will be received from 27th Nov 2018 till 21st Dec 2018)
Note:-Only eligible candidates will be considered for further evaluation.
Position Name: - Technical Education Expert
Reports to: - Principal Secretary – Science & Technology Department
• Master’s degree or higher (full time) in Engineering / Technology.
• Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience in teaching and / or research positions in engineering and / or technical education colleges in India
• Less than 70 years of age as on 1st January 2019.
• Experience in senior level positions (Director or above) in Central Government education bodies / institutes like AICTE / UGC etc. or in State Government Directorate of Technical Education or in senior level positions like VC / Registrar / Dean / Principal / Director in engineering / technical education colleges.
• Experience in curriculum design & enhancement and / or in facilitating certifications & accreditations for technical education colleges.
• Ph.D. / Doctorate.
• Certificates / Courses in relevant areas will add weight to the candidature.
• Honors / Awards / recognized publications in relevant area will be an added advantage
Strategizing and Expert Advisory
• Manage and contribute to Department’s work plan for management of engineering and other technical education colleges, by providing expert technical inputs in relation to the components such as curriculum development, content guidelines, infrastructural requirements, accreditations, certifications, training of teaching staff etc.
• Assist the Department in obtaining all the relevant certifications and accreditations (such as AICTE, NAAC, NBA etc.) by engaging with concerned officials of educational bodies and interpreting and communicating related requirements to the Department
• Assist the Department in design of the curriculum for the upcoming engineering colleges based on relevant data and information collated from need analysis surveys such as technology development trends, activity/competency profile of the potential students of the colleges, existing facilities of technical education, availability of appropriate environment for effective implementation of curriculum, availability of appropriate human resources and instructional resources etc.
• Identify current and emerging areas of employment and suggest improvements / additions in the curriculum to include related technical programmes
• Collaborate and liaise with experienced engineering educators, employers, pedagogical specialists, career counselors to provide inputs on the curriculum design and teaching methodology for the engineering and technical education colleges
• Establish tie ups with senior officials in IITs / NITs and noted academicians to facilitate exposure visits, guest lectures and faculty training, as and when required
• Facilitate the process of involvement of industry professionals in curriculum development and benchmarking exercises to identify future recruiters’ requirements, mandatory industry immersion courses and synergize the curriculum with industry practices and needs.
• Experience in designing and implementing technical / engineering training modules including curriculum, lesson plans, facilitation guides, objectives, and learning assessments
• Excellent working knowledge of teacher training courses and material
• Strong knowledge and experience with education research and latest trends and technologies used in top engineering colleges in India.