Urgent Opening for Technical Assistant/Assistant Engineer profile for an Indian MNC Company in Gurgaon
Do not change the subject line while replying
Note:** Interested Candidates can apply on hrd2(AT)esolutionsindia.net with their updated CV and mandatory questions.
Mandatory: Answer the following questions
1. Current CTC:*
2. Expected CTC:*
3. Notice Period:*
4. Current Location:*
5. Total Experience:*
6. Experience in Design and drawing profile:
7. Experience in AutoCAD/ Solid Edge/ ProE, etc. :
8. Do you have knowledge of HVAC?(Yes/No):
9. Do you have knowledge of Machine components, Sheet metal, Manufacturing ,
Fabrication, etc., ?(Yes/No):
10. Availability for Face To Face interview in Gurgaon :
Job Profile:* Technical Assistant/Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification:* ITI(Draftsman)/ Diploma(Mechanical)
Experience:* 0-5 Years in Design and Drawings
Job Location:* Gurgaon
Salary:* As per industry
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, Solid Edge,
ProE or other)
2. Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools.
3. Solid understanding of core concepts.
4. Technical Knowledge : Machine components, Sheet metal, Manufacturing ,
Fabrication, etc & Product testing.
5. Knowledge of HVAC.
6. Progressive thinking : Lean, 5S & Six Sigma etc.
7. Company strongly believes in Innovation, Teamwork & Good Communication.
1. Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes,
manufacture and implement)
2. Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
3. Produce outline designs (GA Drawings)
4. Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
5. Estimate costing of product
6. Prepare product reports and documentation (As built drawing, Installation, operation
& maintenance manual)
Client of EsolutionsIndia, MNC, Manufacturing Company of HVAC products.
It is a global provider of components, products & systems for Energy Recovery, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Fresh Air Treatment, Evaporative Cooling, RH Control & Green Buildings.
Thanks & Regards