Job Description:What You'll Do ?
The mobile Internet transformation is here, with mobile data traffic growing very rapidly and ever more complex for operators to monetize.
The Mobile Core Business Unit was created to focus on this transformation and to enable mobile operators to make the most out of the challenges and opportunities it presents.
MCBU is a trusted partner as operators migrate to next generation virtual networks and continues to be a market leader in mobility, delivering virtual and cloud solutions that address service provider challenges of network reach, network intelligence, and service creation velocity while enhancing overall profitability. MCBU is responsible for complete development of 4G/5G nodes ( Both NSA and SA ).
We are looking for strong software developers who can make a difference with speed and quality. Who You'll Work With ?
You will work with a team of very premier engineers and also socialise with other groups as product management, sales, customer support and advanced services.
These groups will engage with you to seek mentorship on features, design, and help with answering technical questions.
You will also get mentorship from them that will help you design good software in tune with customer expectations.Who You Are ?
You form the bedrock of engineering talent. You have a hawkish eye when writing and reviewing code. You make sure nothing falls through the cracks, and implementation and design leaves less space for challenge.
You guide your juniors in their efforts. You are the right person for your technical leaders when it comes to the nitty gritty of code. In short, you design, write, code and test blocks that make for nothing less than a masterpiece.
You should meet these requirements.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in CS/EE/IT/ECE, MCA, or similar education, with a minimum score of 70%.
- 12-20 years of experience in Product development
- Good at 4G/5G 3GPP specs protocols
- Proficient in Java, Design Patterns, Multithreading & Concurrency
- Good understanding of Memory management and Garbage Collection
- Hands on with Unix/Linux based development environment
- Articulate, and able to work with a team
- Excellent coding and debugging skills commensurate with experience
- Experience/understanding of Micro services (K8/Docker etc) would be an added advantage
Meeting these requirements give you an advantage
Why Cisco ?
- Able to derive design and code based on technical standards
- Able to write comprehensive and focussed design documents
- Able to negotiate with others in a positive way
- Able to design/develop highly distributed multi-tier applications
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired strong performers. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.