1. Minimum 7+ years of SQL Server experience with T-SQL programming, Prior experience in a
technical leadership position
2. Knowledge and experience with MS SQL server 2008, 2012
3. Knowledge of Transact SQL Data Transformation Services (DTS) and strong in SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS)
4. Hands-on SQL-XML programming skills, XML Extraction and Transformation
5. Deep knowledge of the .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010,
6. Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment
7. Should be able to take a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
8. Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including
performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
9. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices
10. Should be able to Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
1. Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
2. Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, responsible team-player and exhibit
exceptional relationship management skills.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.