Informatica SC Operations Team is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting Informatica's Sales Consulting Field Team in Asia Pacific and Japan. We take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our partners understanding of customer's needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Informatica solutions.Our Ideal Candidate:
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide the Sales Consulting Operations Team as well as our technical field teams through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, or addressing technical pain points, you’re willing to listen, ask the right questions and take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices with the Sales Consulting Operations Team which you will lead. You will also drive to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. If your team members or customers are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel in order to engage face-to-face.Job Description:
- Work with our partners field teams and Sales Consulting Leaders in each APJ region to constantly find ways of accelerating technical wins within sales cycles.
- Drives the creation and maintenance of automated capabilities to accelerate the creation/support of environments in various platforms in support of field / presales customer opportunities.
- Manage delivery of technical validation activities involving custom demos and Proof Of Concepts.
- Represent Informatica as a technical expert/owner with our field sales consulting teams and be responsible for customer engagement, enablement and evangelism.Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations.
- Drives practices around documentation that provides guidance to sales staff in using environments, ensure compliance with security and fair usage policies
- Remote Customer support during the Sales cycle: deep level technical support and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate on product quality and evolution: escalate product bugs and issues, provide enhancement and feature requests to Product Managers and Business Unit.
- At least five years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM, B2B, Business Intelligence, Cloud, ESB, Databases), ideally using Informatica products.
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Proven experience of managing Proof Of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Strong technical and business awareness.
- Industry sector knowledge preferred