You will be assigned to a department where in you will be assisting the teaching faculty (many will be visiting faculty from abroad) in generating materials & all other inputs for delivering lectures. You not be teaching immediately but will be aiding the teaching activities. However, If you have the qualification, experience and have anchored well in the assigned department, you may be promoted to a teaching faculty position at a later date.
The job responsibilities will be as follows.
• Assist in designing, collating detail course curriculum for specified subjects allocated to the professor.
• Collect and collate reading material, case studies along with academic operations department for smooth conduct of the course.
• Attend class along with Sr. faculty & support in delivering lectures & interactive sessions
• Conduct of various tests & examinations and coordinate publication of course grades on time.
• Handle tutorial sessions, evaluate answer papers and be a part of student performance review process.
• Develop course material, case studies, teaching notes and teaching aids for courses from time to time.
• Write and present research papers in seminars and conferences.
• Publish research papers and case studies in journals and periodicals.
• Mentor and guide students from time to time on academic and other learning activities.
• Participate in any other academic activities as and when they arise.
• Ph. D or perusing Ph. D in Finance / Statistics / Organization Behavior / Commerce
• PGDBM /MBA from premium institute & willing to do Ph. D in above mentioned subjects
• 2 years as Teaching Assistant / Faculty Associate/ Lecturer / Research Associate / Research Scholar
• Excellent communication in English , both spoken & written
• A flare for teaching & prone to Academic environment
• Ability to do research on variety subject
• Engage in case studies & White papers
• Efficient in coordination activities
• Ability to Multi-task
• Good Disposition
• Computer & Internet savvy
Note: Candidates must be Living in SOUTHERN part of Chennai or open to relocating to this side of the city is a must.
Our Client is a renowned Education institute who is posed to grow as a leading Business school in India and already has very high national ranking among the B Schools in India. It is promoted by international luminaries in the education Industry. Their faculties are from global destinations & are acclaimed to be the best in their domain. The institute is professionally managed and sports a corporate working culture. It is patronized by many large corporate groups as a regular picking ground for quality resource for top managerial positions.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases