The Senior Technical Associate will provide technical expertise within the T24 domain to include but not limited to preparation of technical specifications and architectural/ design documents to develop Non-Core functionalities, development of T24 Customization such as Version, Version Subroutines, Enquiry, Enquiry-No file, Conversion & build Routines, Menus, and Template routines.
* Deliver T24 technical expertise
* Build and mentor a competent and effective team where appropriate
* Participate to pre-sales activities
* Development of Technical Solutions in relation with business users
* Senior stakeholder management
* Exposure or experience in designing and implementation of Target Operating Models
* Build personal relationships with key Client Staff and key vendor teams
* Escalate any issues outside the team’s responsibility that may affect the success of a project to SOFGEN Management
* Manage a team of Technical Consultants where appropriate
* Collaborate with SOFGEN Senior Management on client account management and growth
* Provide guidance and coaching in T24 technical fields
* Development of new solutions
* Identifying new opportunities
* Document best practices for upload on the intranet
* Participate to Business Solution Design, requirement gathering exercises
* Ensure or deliver "Project Delivery"
* Work with Project management to ensure that the project / issue are delivered on time
* Organise project planning and organizing work flows
* Manage work flows and processes within the banking environmentSkill Set:
* Over 20+ years of experience in the banking industry
* Experienced in working with global teams onsite as well as virtually
* Superior University degree, MBA or equivalent
* Management capacities where applicable
* Possess understanding of the banking and investment business
* Be able to articulate T24 technical concepts to stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases