The principal function of this position:
• The Structural Engineer will be primarily responsible to the Structural Team Leader for the satisfactory modeling, design, checking and quality assurance of the structures of low, medium and high rise residential, commercial and public buildings for the new cities of Jubail predominantly, but also Yanbu and Jazan. Should also be capable in the design of buried structures;
• Experience in the design of Blast Resistant Structures would be a considerable advantage;
• Design experience of Steel Tanks to API 650 will be considered as a bonus;
• The projects will be designed from our Al Khobar Main Office;
• The Structural Engineer will be expected to work with architect and engineers of other disciplines in a harmonious and professional teamwork relationship. He will interact periodically with other teams and work alongside external foreign based consultants if required.
The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of reinforced concrete,
prestressed concrete and structural steel design and detailing, particularly buildings in the Saudi Arabia, Middle East. Knowledge/ experience of working with the Royal Commission in particular, will be considered as a distinct advantage;
• Ability to build accurate and structurally sound and correct design models in ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, STAAD Pro, STAAD FOUNDATION, RAM or other industry standard software packages is essential;
• Fully familiar with International Codes ACI 318, ACI 350, API 650, AISC Manual for Steel construction, LRFD and ASD Methods for the design of Steel Structures. Knowledge about BS Code and EU codes will be considered very advantageous;
• Experience and skill in the preparation of the design models, analysis and design detailing of medium rise and high-rise public or commercial buildings extremely desirable;
• Confident and able to present the building model and structural design to clients and architectural colleagues in a formal presentation setting will be essential;
• The candidate will be outgoing, with good communications and interpersonal skills, be a self-starter and have demonstrated initiative and success in getting health and safety programs embedded into company culture.
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from a
recognized university, with a Masters in Structural Engineering a distinct advantage;
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience with either a Consultant or
Client of which a minimum of 5 years must have been undertaking building structural
models and designs of high-rise structures in the Middle East;
• Further Qualifications: Extensive knowledge and experience in preparing layouts and
designs in AutoCAD;
• Further Experience: Knowledge and experience of working in REVIT will be a definite advantage.
SALARYIN SAUDIRIYALS 13,500 PERMONTH
.NOTAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE AND MONEY REPATRIATED NOT TAXABLE.
candidates with experience in consultancy /design office.
As this requirement is very urgent please send your updated CV by email to [HIDDEN TEXT]/contact Mr.Vaidyanathan +91-9819070988(wwhatsup).please mention your currrent CTC aand expected CTC and also time required for joining .
Expecting your early response for doing the needful.
Thanks and regards