Job Description :
• Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
• Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
• Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
• Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
• Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
• Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
• Responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
• The regional sales manager provides ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service.
• Ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
• Overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of a company's income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) responsibility.
• Oversee local managers and their employees, as well as a local office of employees.
• Set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with local management in the company to evaluate employees, company performance and efficiencies.
• Responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Responsible for the overall Sales, Revenue and salary along with the expenditure justification for the entire team.
Qualification : Bachelors executive mba mba
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 7:00 AM)
Job Nature : Full Time
DixiTech HR Global Solutions Pvt Ltd.
39 & 40 2nd floor HMT Main Raod
Behind Ramaiah College ,Gokula 1st Stage
Bangalore 560054 ( Ramaiah College Bus stop)
O: 080-43729440|Cell: 9844205700