• The candidate will be individual contributor recruiter who will be responsible to hire IT professionals on various skills.
• Utilize multiple recruiting sources including but not limited to personal network, job boards, user groups, associations, phone lists, and other tools and technology resources.
• Utilize multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
• Will perform a high number of warm and cold calls (phone) to develop leads and business opportunities with candidate prospects.
• Effectively manage multiple job requisitions and deliver on a high volume basis.
• Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their job search and determine "fit" opportunities.
• Require active coordination with business accounts and efficiency in feedback management, offer discussions, and on-boarding.
• Flexible to stretch beyond working hours and travel over weekends.
• Willing To Work In Night Shifts (7:30 pm to 4:30 am) (Fixed Shift Time)
• At least 3+ Yrs of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment Plus Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Candidate must be Organized, Ethical and Punctual with excellent communication skills.
• Should be well versed with the Hiring procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good understanding of the recruitment process.
• The person with an assertive & persuasive attitude.
• Confident in their abilities, Innovative and should possess high levels of Energy.
• Good understanding of the various technologies and the ability to screen resumes and understand the requirement.
• Multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Intermediate /Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects, and the ability to shift gears on the fly.
• Ability to assess candidates' capabilities, needs, and interests by understanding their long-term goals.