Genzeon is immediately looking to fill multiple Sr. US IT Recruiter roles at our Hyderabad office.
This is a Night-Shift role. We are expecting senior candidates to work two shifts. 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM OR 9 PM to 6 AM. For ladies, the shift begins at 9 PM until 6 AM only. At both those times, there is enough regular transport also plying on the streets of Hyderabad, so they can be considered very safe times. Ladies will not be asked to change your shift to a time.
Cab facility will be provided (Pick and Drop) and there are very competitive incentives on Placements made.
This position would be ideal for someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow and build a career in this industry. Someone who is passionate about taking responsibility for existing Accounts and ownership of Client requirements. Someone who understand the sense of urgency and aspires to become a future Team Lead and/or Client Account Manager. The current role is very hands-on Technical Recruiting.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates with strong English Communication Skills, Written and Verbal. This is the most important skill we expect. The rest of the skills can be acquired, but without strong English communication skills, this position will not be suitable.
• Will report to the Recruiting Manager, may have to report to Recruiting Lead to begin with.
• Will recruit for technology and sciences-based positions as assigned by the Recruiting Manager.
• Must expand on and develop abilities to understand and recruit on Direct US Client requirements
• Must be able to identify technical resources that fit the requirements given by clients.
• Must utilize strong verbal and written communication skills to attract this correctly identified talent to the positions worked on.
• Administrative skills are highly desired.
• Will coordinate and perform interviews over the phone and in-person as needed.
• Will liaise with Client Hiring Managers to:
o define/redefine specifications,
o correctly position recruited candidates for those specifications and
o derive necessary feedback and expectations at both ends
• Will develop skills with Boolean strings for seeking candidates
• Must develop knowledge of using applicant-tracking-system (Bullhorn), job-boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster), LinkedIn, Twitter, and other online and web-based professional and social media to find and close strong technical candidates.
• Understand US employment terms, W2, C2C, 1099, Corp to Corp…
• Minimum 4+ years of knowledge and understanding of technical recruiting, especially recruiting for Direct Clients.
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION (WRITTEN AND VERBAL) & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Strong organizational & time management skills
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to multi task and follow instructions as needed