Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
"1. Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listing, (ii) the programming of analysis dataset (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients. and (iii) the programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically.
2. Detect errors in detail, corrects them (e.g. reviews tables/listings, edit checks output and SAS programs to ensure quality of deliverable) and report it to appropriate personals (internal or external clients).
3. Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to SP teams and Statistical Programming department.
4. Perform and plan the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
5. Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single studies, under supervision.
6. Understand timelines for and milestones affecting their work and alert supervisor to potential slippage.
7. Provide training and mentoring to SP team members.
8. Ensure Quality on all deliverables at Project level and provide input to Program lead to maintain standards"
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but alsothe right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA
Job ID: R1038398