Role: Sr. SQL Server DBA
Experience: 9-15 years
• 9+ years of industry experience with an appropriate University technology degree
• Should have extensive Hands-on experience in managing RDBMS Production and application DBA for SQL, Postgre.
• Monitoring, maintaining, Query tuning, Performance tuning, Cluster management for all RDBMS/NoSQL Production and application (MS SQL, Postgre)
• Database server administration with focus on security, automation, tuning, optimization, and standardization of new and deployed systems.
• Be able to work as a DBA lead and individual contributor for RDBMS platform.
• Will be responsible for database server planning with regards to scalability, redundancy, and data preservation of backend systems.
• Will develop High Availability Clustered server/network RDBMS topologies .
• Write comprehensive documentation, help develop tools to monitor systems performance, and work on optimization and tuning of various systems
• Working with Production support teams on troubleshooting Incidents on a 24x7 basis.