Role: Sr. SQL DBA
• Should have extensive Hands-on experience in managing RDBMS/NoSQL Production and application DBA for SQL, Postgre, Redshift.
• Monitoring, maintaining, Query tuning, Performance tuning, Cluster management for all RDBMS/NoSQL Production and application (MS SQL, Postgre, Redshift)
• MS and Linux-based application and database server administration with focus on security, automation, tuning, optimization, and standardization of new and deployed systems.
• Knowledge of AWS experience in architecting, building and operating, Amazon Web Services and its product sets (install, configure, and manage). This includes Redshift, EMR, ELB, RDS, S3, security, etc...
• Be able to work as a DBA lead and individual contributor for RDBMS/NoSQL platform.
• Will be responsible for database server planning with regards to scalability, redundancy, and data preservation
of backend systems.
• Will develop High Availability Clustered server/network RDBMS and NoSQL topologies
• Exposure work on code level and change control using tools such as BitBucket, Bamboo, JIRA or similar tools.
• Write comprehensive documentation, help develop tools to monitor systems performance, and work on
optimization and tuning of various systems
• Be an expert in designing and implementing an Enterprise Disaster Recovery Plan for an infrastructure
supporting a customer facing application platform.
• AWS, Data-warehousing, analysis, tableau, automation, optimization, and standardization of new and deployed systems.
• Competency for capacity planning for database servers.
• Determine infrastructure planning with regards to scalability, redundancy, and data preservation of backend
• Implementation of new projects, working with the application and infrastructure.
• Working with Production support teams on troubleshooting Incidents on a 24x7 basis.